What is Keyword Research and What are Its benefits and Importance?
What is Keyword Research?
Before understanding the Benefits and Importance of keyword research, we have to understand what are keywords?
Keyword Research is a process with the help of which we conduct research to search the most searched terms on the search engine so that by adding these popular search terms to our content, we can high-rank Gain in the search engine. Keyword Research is a very important part of SEO. With the help of which we can increase the rank of our site.
Whenever we do some search in the search engine, we do it through a sentence made of some words or group of words.
For example, we searched on Google like, “Top 10 Company in India”. So this is a keyword. Likewise, millions of people search on Google or any other search engine every day with the help of keywords.
Now what happens is that many people search for the same keyword. Like there are thousands of searches for a particular keyword.
Now if we want that we publish a blog post on that keyword on our blog, and gain traffic from that search engine query, then what do we have to do?
Your blog post will have to optimize SEO for that targeted keyword. If you know how to do basic on-page SEO, you can do it easily. If you want to know about SEO and its benefits, then click on the link given below:
Most Important Purpose of Keyword Selection
But the problem is not that how we write a blog post for a keyword, the problem is how to find such keywords whose searches are also very high and for them to be able to rank easily on our blog or website search engine.
Keyword research is used to find such keywords.
Keyword research means finding some good keywords to rank your blog or website in the search engine. Now let me tell you that some keywords are such whose searches are very much, but many people have already targeted that keyword, then it is difficult for us to rank in it. So it is called SEO competition.
So in the keyword search, we have to find such keywords whose searches are also sufficient and competition is less in them.
How do Keyword Research and How do You Find Effective Keywords?
There is no one particular method of keyword research, but there are many different methods. Different webmasters use different tools for keyword research. Nowadays there are many tools available for keyword research, but most of the tools that are in it are premium, that is, you have to pay something for them.
I will tell you the names of the top 3 tools for doing keyword research in this article and soon we will publish a detailed blog post about them. These tools are:
Now let me briefly tell you what you can do with these keyword research tools?
- According to your niche, you can find some relevant keywords.
- You can find many more keywords for a relevant particular keyword.
- You can analyze the competition in the search engine for any keyword.
- You can find the number of searches for any keyword.
- You can know which sites are already ranking for this keyword and can also track their position.
Among the above tools, Uber Suggest is a very powerful and Low-Cost tool. Let us now also know about the benefits of keyword research.
- Uber Suggest By Neil Patel is effective and Low-Cost Keyword Research Tool
Benefits of Keyword Research
If you are a blogger and you have read all the above blog post carefully, then you yourself must have realized the importance of keyword research.
There are many benefits of keyword research. If you are a blogger then you must know the importance of keyword research.
This is very important to get top rank in search engines and increase the traffic of the blog.
Here we are talking about some special points.
- If you write every post by doing Keyword Research, then your blog will gain maximum targeted traffic and your post will be ranked in Google soon. The more your posts will be ranked in Search Engine. The higher the domain authority of your site will be.
- You will also get ideas for the content of your blog with the help of Keyword Research.
You can rank your blog for special keywords with Keyword Research.
- The more people your post reaches, the more your posts will be shared and the more traffic will come on it.
- You can know what the competition of any Particular Keyword is and how much effort you need to gain high traffic with the help of Keyword Research.
The more keywords your site will rank in Google, the higher its ranking will increase.
- If you want more organic traffic from google search engine then you should do a keyword search.
- The traffic you will get by ranking Keyword in google earns more from both ads and affiliate market.
- One way you get ideas for writing blog posts on your blog through Keyword Research. In this way, you do not have to think about what to publish on your blog every day.
- You can gain even more traffic by analyzing the keywords of your competitor.
According to my experience, the comments on the blog posts that I targeted by doing keyword research are more, and shares too.
I hope that you have understood the concept of keyword research well by reading this blog post and you must have realized its importance too. If you were not yet paying attention to keyword research, then definitely start giving.