How to Upload Documents on PM UDAY Portal?
We will be discussed How to Upload Documents on PM UDAY Portal? in this article and we will tell you all the relevant information regarding documents upload on the PM-UDAY portal. What is Case ID and which documents required final submission with relevant Affidavit and Bonds?
What is PM UDAY Scheme?
The PM-Uday Yojana (Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana) will give ownership to more than 40 lakh residents of Delhi. On 23 October 2019, the Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the proposal for giving ownership rights/transfer rights to the people living in unauthorized colonies of Delhi. Its notification was released on October 29, 2019.
The Union Cabinet has approved the introduction of the Bill relating to the General Power of Attorney (GPA), wills, contracts relating to purchase and sale, possession of documents on possession in the upcoming session of Parliament. The proposed bill provides for the nominal registration fees and stamp duty, which will be decided by the government. This will be different from the current circle rate. These facilities will be valid for one time only and in view of the special circumstances of residents of unauthorized colonies, it has been decided.
Step By Step Process of Property Ownership By DDA
- Property Registration through PM-UDAY Portal
- Submit Documents in Hard Copy with Registration Latter and Cheque for GIS Survey
- GIS Survey OR Property Mapping through GIS
- Get GIS Survey Number
- Upload Scanned Documents on PM-UDAY Portal
- Get Case Id
The applicant will provide all necessary information in the Application Form with respect to the following:
- Property Detail
- Details of Land on which property is situated
- Details of Owners of Property (In case of Joint Ownership, Applicant may ADD OWNER)
- Floor (s) for which the application is made (Application may be saved as a draft)
The applicant will upload the scanned copies of the following Documents:
- Latest General Power of Attorney (GPA) AND Agreement to Sell (ATS) or Sale Deed
- Payment Document (Payment Receipt)
- Possession Document
- Previous Chain of Documents in Serial order
- Documentary Proof of Construction prior to 01.01.2015 (In case of Built-Up properties)
- Property Tax Mutation Document, if any
- Electricity Bill
- Any other Document of Ownership
- An affidavit, Undertaking, I-Bonds (Templates are available below)
The applicant may SAVE the application at any stage. If all the necessary information has been entered and all relevant documents have been uploaded, the applicant will SUBMIT the Application after ticking all the Declaration Clauses and Uploading Signature File.
The Applicant can take Printout of the Final Submitted Application. The final submitted application will have a UNIQUE CASE ID, which will be referred to in all future communications.